Modern enduro mountain bikes have to descend fast and pedal efficiently to save energy.
They must provide maximum performance during races and at the same time let you enjoy the best of bike parks.
ARIA is a game changer, thanks to i-track suspension kinematics ( https://www.instagram.com/itracksuspension/ ) and CrMo steel tubing. A downhill bike with efficient pedaling and the comfort of steel tubing.
ARIA is not a simple high virtual pivot suspension. I-track is a patent-pending rear suspension system which allows pedalling performance to be tuned independently of any other design variable.
At the heart of the i-track suspension system is an idler pulley which controls the length of the upper chainline, running between the front and rear sprockets. As the suspension is compressed, the idler moves along a predetermined path (or track, hence the name), controlling the way pedalling forces are transmitted to the suspension in a way that is not possible with any other suspension design.
ARIA with i-track suspension system is a bike that performs ideally in every situation.
Through the optimization of the position of the floating pulley, we obtain optimal anti-squat and anti-rise parameters, despite a very high virtual center pivot.
But, above all, we lowered the pedal kick by 30% compared to a traditional system, even reaching an absent kick back for the hardest ratios, this gives extreme driving comfort and a feeling of absolute freedom of the rear suspension.
The frame is hand welded by Meccano Lab ( https://www.instagram.com/meccanolab/ ) in Arezzo, Italy, in the heart of Tuscany. Billet parts are made by Materia Racing ( https://www.instagram.com/materia_racing/ ) also from Arezzo. Frame joints are manufactured using the best available technology worldwide, 3D printing by 3dpbs Kannon Cycles (Germany), providing optimal rigidity and a unique modern look.
- 3D printed 316L stainless steel lugs
- Dedacciai tubes
- 180mm suspension forks
- 180mm rear travel with 230x65mm shock – 160mm rear travel with 230x55mm shock
- ZS44 / ZS56 tapered head tube
- T47 73mm threaded bottom bracket
- 148×12 thru axle with Sram UDH hanger
- 29 x 2,5″ tire housing
- 30.9mm stealth routing dropper-compatible seat tube
- 34.9mm seat tube clamp
- Designed and handcrafted in Arezzo, IT
PINKBIKE PRESENTATION: www.pinkbike.com/news/the-european-bike-project
PRE-ORDERING YOUR ARI▲ FRAME KIT
- Please email us the details of the kit you would like to order, with your Personal information (First name, Last name, Phone, Email, Address, City, Postcode, State, Country)
- We will contact you and will confirm your choices together, in order to establish a complete and detailed quotation, including your final price. The signature of the final quotation will constitute acceptance of the sale contract and will bind you.
- Send us a deposit, deposit will be removed from the final bill.
- We will then be able to include your order in the production schedule. The remaining amount will be payable before shipping or on pick-up at the workshop.
- We will contact you 2 weeks before the shipment date to take the remaining amount.