The CodaduraTrail is our idea of what a total bike should be. A chrome steel frame with super stable and fun geometry mixed with the steel comfort you need to ride all day. The 29 allows you to make the bike more stable for long trips and faster for the trails behind the house. Two bottle holder holes on the frame allow you to customize your bike and your gear for every adventure, wide-range drivetrain and long travel suspension forks ensure you can go out and back with a smile and a story worth telling.
- Designed around 140mm-170mm Fork
- Tapered head tube ZS44 / ZS56
- ISCG05 mount
- 2x Bottle cage mounts
- Threaded bottom bracket BSA 73mm
- Standard post mount brake caliper connection
- Super-short chainstays (428 mm)
- 148×12 thru axle
- 29 x 2,6″ tyre housing
- 31.6 stealth routing dropper-compatible seat tube (34.9 clamp)
- Cromoly Tubes DZB (Dual zone butting)
- Weight 2,8 – 2,9kg (depends on the size)
- Designed in Italy
With the frame are included:
- thru axle
- seatpost collar
RUST NEVER SLEEP!
Remember : our frames are made of clear coated crmo steel! They are designed to patina, changing his look as it scratches. Rust does not compromise the warranty!
Due to the craftsmanship, TERRA frames may show visible signs of the manufacturing process under the clear coat.
Each frame is unique in workmanship.
|Head Tube Angle||64,5°||64,5°||64,5°|
|Seat Tube Angle||75°||75°||75°|
|Fork Lenght (Axle to Crown)||551||551||551|
|Effective Tope Tube (Approximate)||595||625||650|
|Seat Tube Length||400||430||460|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||60||60||60|